BDSM/Bratty subs

Question
I am moving towards entering a D/s relationship with someone whom approached me online.  We have discussed what we want from our subs and doms and fit very well in our beliefs and nature.

She is a self described brat and confident person which I think can be a good thing as I enjoy dealing with a mischievousness nature.  'Show' brattiness is fine and she has stated she will test and push me, which I am happy dealing with but am concerned about outright constant disobedience to the point of disrespect.

Is this a simple case of stern punishment?

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Answer
sometimes it can be, sometimes it is just a lack of consistency and the rules being set in stone, and very clear expectations of what is expected as far as the line of respect.  For some they have lower levels of respect then others hold.  So you need to look at it and make it clear that punishments for breaking the respect line will always be much more hard then others.  As it should be as well.

If you need more help please let me know.

Thank you for the question and have fun and be safe.

awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud