BDSM/My Dom is ignoring me

Question
I have recently started a D/s relationship.  I asked my dom recently if some of the things he said he would do to me he would actually follow through.  He asked me if I was challenging him and I said yes.  He got extremely annoyed and said he would punish me for challenging him.  I apologised and said that I would except his punishment as I was wrong.  But now he will not speak to me.  I've tried texting, Emailing etc, but he will not answer my pleads.  Have a ruined the relationship.  Is it possible he will forgive me?

Answer
I can't tell you if he will respond or if he will be open to continuing the relationship. That's for him to decide.

What you've learned is that the "sent treatment" can be an effective form of punishment.

It would be good for you to reflect on what else you might have learned. Here are some things to consider:

1. Do you want to be able to expect or demand certain activities?

2. If you wanted to communicate disappointment or anxiousness, is there a different way you could have said it?

3. Could you have been more aware of his reaction?

4. What might you do differently next time?

5. What do you think is the best way to communicate your apology and what you've learned?

Best of luck,

Ben

BDSM

Ben Martin