BDSM/I want to be owned by any serious fetish lady permanently plz

Fadi wrote at 2013-02-10 03:07:43
Miss-L i want to be owned by u as your 24/7 feet and house slave forever plz .

Under your conditions , But iam in the middle east.

Best regards

Fadi

BDSM

Natali Noir

I can answer questions related to Mistresses/Dommes and their relationships with subs and slaves. I can answer questions about different fetishes, give advice, explain BDSM and dungeon etiquette or just explain overall BDSM practices and protocols as I've learned. I can also help with creative ideas related to kinky scenes, role-plays, punishments, or rewards.

I've been into BDSM for about 10 years and I've a Mistress for 8 years and have had my fair share of subs and slaves. I have experience with what it's like to be on both sides of the paddle.

I'm part of the local TNG and Black Rose, and several FemDom groups. I also frequent the BDSM clubs and parties in the surrounding areas.

www.mundanetoms.blogspot.com

I have no educational credentials in this area, only years of firsthand experience and knowledge gained through reading, workshops, and listening to ideas from other individuals I deem more experienced in certain BDSM areas.

I write my own blog.