BDSM/LDR D/s punishments

Question
I am looking for ways to punish my sub from farther away, she enjoys pain and I have difficulty finding punishments that do not involve web cams or public humiliation. She is normally very good but has had very lenient Doms  in the past and argues with me at times. I was wondering how I can start training her to a higher standard of respect and obedience.
Thank you for any help.

Answer
Obviously, pain and humiliation aren't working. Might I suggest a 5000 word essay on the importance of obedience in a bdsm relationship? Pain and humiliation are reward for Your slave, so they are ineffective as a punishment, and only induce her to more bad behavior in the long run, like rewarding a kid for misbehaving. The trick is to find things she DOESN'T like to do, or not do, and make those a reality.

Restrictions to internet during certain times, restriction to the house, or to certain behaviors she finds objectionable will work the best. Possible restrictions from communicating with You is another possibility. If cameras are involved, don't let her see You. It's hard to restrict her internet use unless You have access to a remote control software package that can be downloaded to her computer.

Hope this helps!

Master Shadow.

BDSM

Master Shadow