BDSM/Munches?

Question
I am a very new sub. I met an older Dom, and he is wonderful. Finally my need to please and serve that I have always had within is coming to reality. I live in Mass, and I can't find a Munch anywhere, I would like to go and meet other people and what not but there does not seem to be a lot of groups here, I am also close to RI and no luck there either. Any help in this matter would be much appreciated, Thank you.

Answer
here is a list some have contact information as well.  Look up the others online you should be able to locate them.  Also join www.fetlife.com and look up munches in your area there are many out that way.

Thanks for the question I hope that I have helped, sorry for the delay but it has taken time to track things down for you.

best of luck,

awhitecloud

Massachusetts
Alston: The K.M. Society; P.O. Box 66, Alston MA 02134.
Boston: Boston Burgermunch; email for info.
New England Dungeon Society
Common Bond; women's group, P.O. Box 390313, Boston MA 02139.
Bound For Pleasure; a New England BDSM social group that firmly believes in Safe, Sane and Consensual activities that will reflect on the B/D, D/S, S/M, Fetish and Alternative Lifestyle Communities in a healthy and positive light.
Defenders Boston: Catholic leather society, 55 E. Springfield St., Boston, MA 02118
New England NLA
One Nation Underground: information/ power exchange group for the BDSM/leather lifestyles
Boston-The Next Generation of Kinksters; pansexual BDSM group for motivated kinky individuals age 18-35 that is dedicated to education, outreach, and an enriching social environment within the leather community.
Braintree: SouthShore Munch; egroups list. Holds a munch 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month.
Cambridge: MOB New England; Women's play and social group.
Charlestown: Boston United Leather Legion; A gay, lesbian, bi, and transgender group, P.O. Box 287, Charlestown MA 02129.
Hadley: Bound and Determined, women's group, P.O. Box 602, Hadley MA 01035.
Medford: Urania; women's group, P.O. Box 501, Medford MA 02155.
Northampton: East Coast FTM Group; P.O. Box 60585, Florence Station, Northampton, MA 01060
Links: pansexual group, meets monthly at Intimicies in downtown Northampton.
Northampton Alt; adult social group
North Dartmouth: FLAG (Fits Like A Glove); glove fetish organization, predominantly gay male, but it is not limited to men or gay.
Shelix; women's group, P.O. Box 416, Northampton, MA 01060-0416
Randolph: The Esoterica Society; P.O. Box 37, Randolph, MA 02368
Saugus: munch, contact Darkskyfire@aol.com for info
Springfield: The Western Massachusetts Power Exchange
WMPE-The Next Generation; for lifestylers 18-35.
WMPE Submissive Discussions; submissive only support group
Taunton: munch, held the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month. Email Swtchr2@aol.com for info.
Waltham: Northeast Spanking Society; couples only group
Worcester: Worcester Women's Munch

BDSM

awhitecloud