BDSM/Name as a Dom

Question
I have been in a relationship with the same man for over 9 years, since we were in high school. We have experienced everything together and we are wanting to try new things into the bedroom. Since dabbling in the BDSM scene a little we have decided to come up with names. I am terrible at this and was wanting if you had any suggestions on a name for myself that he will call me when I am taking the Dom role. I do not care for anything starting with Madame, no offense to those who have chosen it. Or is there an easier way to pick a name? Perhaps a website that I am missing with a list of suggestions to choose from?

Answer
Crystal

The name you pick will define you in many ways you do not yet realize.  It will become a moniker which will be extended to many sites, situations and references.  You have a strong name Crystal use it, add to it, make it yours...  If you are a softy at heart the Crystal Princess, if you are a megalomaniac  Crystal Goddess, if you are a sadist, Crystal Shard, if you are something more sensual Crystal Enchantress and finally a well rounded Crystal Enigma.  I prefer later because it asks more questions than it answers and opens doors for you to change direction, focus and evolve over time.  Plus it states clearly there are still mysteries deep within you.

Just so ideas off the top of my head.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck