BDSM/New to this...

Question
Hello,
I am a first year college student and trying to find a Dom/Master. I have never been in a BDSM relationship and would like to try. How do I get started?

Answer
Actually, I've started writing a book with the title: "Searching for Master: A Guide for Finding your BDSM Partner"

This may sound a bit odd, but I'd suggest that you buy a copy of "How to Capture a Mistress" by Karen Martin and just reverse the genders.

It's about learning the skills that a Dom/Master would want. You have to make yourself into the person that would be attractive to the person you seek.  So: learn about BDSM, learn skills, learn how to be a good conversationalist, how to be a good office administrator, etc.

Also, I have just completed a book that is going to my publisher by mid-week.  It's titled: "Exploring the World of Kink: A Modern Guide to BDSM"  It should be on Amazon by mid-Feb.  That will give you a LOT of guidance about things to look for and to look out for when entering this world and looking for a partner.

I wish you very good fortune...  

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)