BDSM/online D/s punishment

Question
I am newly in an online D/s relationship, We have discussed punishments and my Master has brought up financial penalty.  What is protocol for this form of punishment if you are not in a real time relationship? Is this something that should be a red flag to myself and other new online D/s?

Answer
jessica.

If you feel uncomfortable during any step of the D/s process, you need to re-think your situation. Do not fall for the first Dom who is demanding and tries to sweep you off your feet. At first consideration, this does sound very shady - but perhaps there is a more involved back story that I am not getting in this small paragraph. Real time relationships are weighted slightly more heavily in a BDSM dynamic, because most BDSM activities are very physical. Long-distance relationships are perfectly fine for a temporary situation, though if you have never met this Dom in person, do not consent to anything you are uncomfortable regarding.

Pleasant seeking,
Madame Rax

BDSM

Madame Rax