BDSM/ownership

Question
I've been in the lifestyle for just over two and a half years.  I'm a submissive.  I have been in a D/s relationship for 6 months now and have been collared with the collar of a lifetime relationship.  I have offered myself to be owned and my Domme wants to know what I consider ownership to be.  How do I find out what ownership means to me in our relationship?

Answer
Hi Madeline,

Ownership is a big step for a lot of people. Personally I don't believe that any one person can ever be "owned" truly and of course not legally but I understand the need to identify as such.

The only way to find out what ownership means to you is to ask yourself the question. I cannot tell you what it will entail or what you derive from it or even if it will be lasting. Only you can ask yourself those questions. These are definitely questions to ask before being owned.

Sit down with pen and paper and collect your thoughts on what you think being owned by another person means. Will your wants go unheard? Will you always be on call? What privileges will you lose? What emotionally do you gain from this?

Look deep within and I'm sure you will find the answer and if you can't, perhaps you should reconsider the ownership offer until you can.

BDSM

Natali Noir