BDSM/slave to peg Master

Question
Dear Sir,

this slave, gem, is owned and collared by Master D.  He has made it known since we first started talking about our needs that He very much wants me to peg Him, but so far has left the doing up to me. its taken a while, but this slave has used her tongue, fingers, and small toys on His ass while worshipping His cock so far. While i very much wish to please Him, and would just do it if He commanded, i am terribly hesitant to take the step of actually pegging Him. this slave has not had any experience at all with a strap on, or with giving anything more extreme than a darn good blowjob. Being in that much control feels foreign and not a little scary. this slave gem does not wish to disappoint her Master, or hurt Him.

this slave is not really sure what her question is. she doesn't know how to start...or finish for that matter.   Any suggestions or guidance would be most appreciated.

slave gem
Owned and collared by Master D

Answer
slave gem -

The first step is for you to remember that "acts" in and of themselves are neither submissive or Dominant.  If Master wants to be fucked in the ass, then that's his decision.  From my perspective, you have no control.

From my perspective, it would be an active, intentional, and directed decision.  I would tell my girl "I need you to fuck my ass now." and give her explicit directions (lube my ass with your finger; good, now get the dildo nice and lubed; gentle, gentle, good girl, now give me that cock deep in my ass....").  As you can see, she would have no control or authority.  Rather, she would be acting at my direction for my benefit.

I suspect it isn't the act of pegging him that is creating a hurdle.  Rather, it is the fact that he seems to be leaving to you the decision of when and how to do it.  

I would encourage you to talk with him about this.  With the additional information, he can decide on a plan that will lead to success.  He might explicitly command you to fuck him; he might tell you in needs to happen in the next week; or he might provide you the information needed to see that his scenario remains for his benefit (for instance, he could say that he needs the element of surprise to get off on it and that this is part of your service).

All the best.....and hope you enjoy your service to him

Ben

BDSM

Ben Martin