BDSM/How to trust a new Sir

Question
Hello,

I would like some advice on my new possible Dom, however first I need to explain my circumstances.

I have only been in one Dom/Sub relationship before, and although I was very happy at the beginning, it turned very sour towards the end, with my old master forcing things which were not agreed to in our rules, breaking trust, and being so posessive i could not know anyone else (so i never met anyone else in these sort of roles to gain insight)

Fast forward a year and I have recently been speaking to someone online who is looking for a sub. However after past events, I am finding it difficult to embrace the role as a sub without questioning his orders, and being rather defensive. I know this is what I want, however am struggling to bite my tongue on occasions. The new Dom has explained he will not meet me in person until I prove myself, and collaring has been discussed if we come to agreement in terms etc after a length of time, but my worry is that I will end up pushing such a good Dom away due to my past experiences, and fear of completing tasks for someone i as yet have not met in person.

I would appreciate any advice and enlightenment you could give

Thank you

Answer
I so do not understand on line Doms and this proving your a sub....does he have to prove he is a Dom?  You can not build trust in this manner of living. It takes two to make the relationship at all.

Part of building the trust you need and want will come in meeting and his being and doing as he has said he would do. So I am not sure what to tell you, other then I do not feel is in concerned about you over all and giving you what you need.

I wish you will and I hope that you can find what it is that your seeking.

awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud