BDSM/I want to become a sub but I am afraid

Question
I am 18 years old. I have been fantasizing about being a sub for a while. I really want to give it a try but I can't find a dom. I want to know if theres any place where its safe to look, frankly, Creigslist scares me!

Answer
Personally, I agree, Craigslist scares me too. Try searching online in your area for local groups and munches, lik Carolinabdsm.com, or one of the other groups available. It's safer with a group as a rule, as you'll be with like minded people in a group setting. There, you can meet others who are more experienced and can give advice and guide you safely, which is one of the reasons such groups exist in the first place.

There, you can also learn about yourself, and what your kinks and hard limits are, and what you expect in a bdsm relationship, whether it's D/s, sm or what have you. The more you know, and learn, the better your choices will be. Also, don't bypass such sites as fetlife.com. there, you can interact with other lifestylers in a safe environment, read profiles, ask questions and learn. There are a feq good sites available to learn from as well.

Hope this helps.

Master Shadow.

BDSM

Master Shadow