BDSM/I want to be owned by any serious fetish lady permanently plz

Question
Hi my name is Fadi 35 yo from the middle east i want to be owned by u as your own feet and heels slave forever under a slavery contract .Licking sucking and sniffing your precious and lusty feet toes and your sexy high mules iam serious for being yours as a slave ( Feet and house )
Best regards
Fadi...

Answer
Hi Fadi,
I'm so flattered that you want to be my house slave. But I'm not sure accommodations are what you would imagine.

I could clean out a walk in closet for your living quarters and give you a bucket to use at your leisure.  I'd also have to put a lock on the closet and keep you in there until I you (a complete stranger) had earned my trust.

Once I deem you worthy enough we'd have to illegally find you work, since you wouldn't be a citizen. It could range from intense hard labor to the unsavory, it really just depends on what we can find. And once you do find work 100% of your income will go towards the household upkeep and your food.

In the evenings you can cook dinner and dessert for myself, my roommate, and my two boyrfriends. All while being chained to the kitchen sink. Afterward you would get to eat our scraps, do all the cleanup. There would be one hour of foot admiration and then you would be permitted back to your cage...er...room.

There would be no internet, television, radio, or other outside world distractions.
Just you, a bucket, and the closet. I know it's not the Ramada Inn but let me know if you're still interested! Can't wait to hear back!

Miss L

BDSM

Natali Noir