BDSM/Is BDSM for me?

Question
I am 20 years old and have been interested in the BDSM lifestyle for a few years. I have little to no sexual experience. I find the idea of spanking, being tied, and submissive to a man exciting and fantasize about ALOT. Only I can not find a male suitable for the position and I don't necessarily feel comfortable answering ads that are looking for submissive females. However, I can be a little... testy(?). Do you think I am a submissive?

Answer
no one can tell you if your a submissive or not, you might just be a bottom that wants to play and not have sex?  It is your heart and soul that defines what you are.

I would say go to www.fetlife.com and join it as it is free.  Find others in your area look for groups of like minded people and explore what is out there.  You can look me up there as well if you need help or just want a friend.

Thank you for the question,

awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud