BDSM/Extreme Sex

Question
I have some...interesting lesbian sex fetishes. I want to know if they are safe, or how I can safely carry them out.

My girlfriend and I are into extremely hardcore sex; we want to begin using needles, electric shock devices, and staples to add to our routine. These are among our favorite bdsm scenes. We have thought about it, but now Im willing to and I trust her enough to let her. Shes the domme and I'm her sub, for the most part. How should we go about this?

Answer
Davya,

Sorry for the delay I was in the hospital since Thursday. As for how to go about this, is do your research about all the things you wish to do and learn to be safe.. No sure where you are from, but if you are in the US I would sign up for Fetlife, and find others in your area and talk to those in your area. You can also go to party's and demo's and ask others how to do things and be safe.. I would also suggest the book

Screw the roses, send me the thorns

Different Loving

Although I think since you are looking for extreme you would be best off to find someone who can teach you these things hands on.. Such as needle play, fire play, whips, and so forth..

Also you can find toys here that will be more of what you would be looking for

http://www.extremerestraints.com/electrosex-gear_43/

Anyway if you sign up for fetlife and would like help finding things in your area, I am LadyAryana there

Wishing you luck and I hope you find the information you need..

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana