BDSM/How to establish more respect from the submissive.

Michael wrote at 2013-10-18 19:31:53
Are the tasks reasonable? You mention she works, has kids to take care of, etc. are you focusing on tasks related to the needs at hand (like cooking or bathing the kids), or are you adding unrelated and frivolous things?

Answer : No, the tasks are not related to "everyday" life.

Example of task given : Send 3 Text messages with / or involving sex.

Example 2 : Write 5 pages (A6 size) in your notebook containing sexual fantasies or turn-ons.

Are you providing clear expectations of what you want done and when? You might mean "today" and she thinks "when you can get to it"

Answer : I keep it to only 1 task a day, sometime if we have some time off, 2 tasks.

No tasks should take 10-15 minutes to complete.

In the household we are "equal", meaning that we have decided that our BDSM style shoulndt affect our "normal" life, specially around the kids.

The tasks are written in a journal/calendar, with a expected "time completed".

Example : "Write 3 calendar the day, you must complete this before the we are both off from work.

(We both have jobs where we can take breaks when we need/want).

Are you giving her praise when she accomplishes a task?

Answer : YES !  She is given a lot of praise, sometimes she is given gifts to show my appreciation.

Are you modifying or eliminating tala that just aren't feasible?

Answer : Yes, sometimes I do realise that a task given is too much and correct or remove it entirely.

Thank you for the answers so far.

BDSM

Ben Martin