BDSM/Finding a master

Question
Hi there.

I'm looking to find myself a master. I haven't had a master before, my long term ex boyfriend was quite dominant, but that's as close as I've had. I've spent a lot of time researching M/s and D/s relationships, I'm just wondered if you have any tips or advice? Or any sites you can recommend for research?

As I am quite new to the BDSM world, should I try and find an experienced master or someone who is also new tho this world?

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Answer
Hello,

I would say go to www.fetlife.com and join it and look for others in your area and attend munches and get to know like minded people.  That will be the best way to find a Dom.  You can find groups of things your interested in and well ask questions so that you can grow and learn more.

I hope this has helped you in some way.

Thank you for your question.

awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud