BDSM/help my master

Question
QUESTION: my master owns me and another slaves. he is always dominant but we never know that he also has a submissive side. the other day, he told mw that he wanted to experience the slave role for one day and asked me to find him an one-day master. I asked around and found him a new com just movers in town. The deal was clear that within that day, my master would be put under the new dom's total control. Master would regain his authority after 12 o'clock. But sth unexpected happened during the play. Apparently, the new dom was more skillful and most importantly, he has a much larger cock than anyone else! Master has been fucked from morning to night and for the first time he was fucked to cum…i begged to stop and let master to take a rest, but master struggled to slapped me,saying how dare i give his dom instruction and that he is just a male dog for his dom. At that moment, i started to feel sth wrong that my master might truly be psychologically conquered! Then the dom asked my master if he is will to serve as his collared slave and got the affirmative answer from my master. Then master was collared. The whole process was recorded by the camera.
However, when master recovered from the mess, he talked to the Dom, hoping he can uncollared him. But the dom wouldn't listen and thread to collar me after forcing my master licking his boots like an ordinary slaves, on the ground that the collar was still on his neck. BUT are there any ways to cancel the collar? Can i argue that the collar is invalid because of the deal saying the time is limited to 24hours?Master is suffering from it ! Please help!

ANSWER: Hello -  I'm sorry for the problems you find yourself in; however ALL Master/slave relationships are by consent. ANYONE retains their personal right to say "this is not working,  good bye"  and then walk away.  You,  the other slave,  your confused master,  you are all free to act like grown people,  as adults,  and walk away. The collar that is on your neck is there because YOU allow it.  The collar that is on your masters neck is there because HE allows it.

If YOU do not allow his collar to be on your neck YOU can take it off or have it removed and walk away.  If he DOES NOT WANT a collar around  his neck,  HE is free to remove it. HOWEVER if HE wants that collar then he can keep it on.  IT is up to YOU if YOU want to continue a relationship with him under those circumstances.

YOU are the one ultimately responsible for YOUR OWN well being.

If this relationship no longer meets your needs,  YOU need to leave.  Just like he can leave anytime.  Ownership is by consent.  Withdraw consent there is no ownership.  For ANYONE to claim otherwise is abuse.

You are an adult,  he is an adult.

Again I am sorry that you have been put into this confusing situation.

BrianR
Nothwest Master

QUESTION: thank you. your answer actually reminds me of what I saw a few days after the collaring. accidentally, I found my master using a fake penis. does this mean he actually miss the scene? but his face didn't look so enjoyable...and he still keeps that collar in his bedroom. I hate to picture the image that my muscular master is domed in a way he doms me. He should be dominant and tough like he always is. I talked to me about this but he just avoided answering the question by inserting his cock into my mouth. Is my master conquered by another dom? what am I going to do? If a dom is enslaved can he still own slaves?

Answer
We are never the same,  always being but yet also at the same time,  becoming.  Your master is changing,  finding a different song to listen too.  You say "He should be... -"  but you know you think to yourself "I should be... * but as you struggle to control yourself (as do I) this is a struggle he must make on his own.

He is changing,  has changed,  you want what was,  not what is.  This is life.

I think that he will not talk about this with you for many reasons.  He is confused in his own mind what path he is walking being lost he cannot guide you.  He may be embarrassed,  strong and confident,  now having submitted he may have lost will,  or strength,  confident  on who he has known himself to be,  he is no longer.  He was man,  but now has become women; no longer to use but to be used.

In the West we would say "He has lost is mojo."  Inner confidence in himself,  confident in goals,  all lost now.

You must look to yourself.  Wait for him to heal or leave him alone until he finds himself again,  and if having found himself will there still be a place for you in his new life? Knowing he will never be as he was,  what of you?

Yes I know those who are owned and who own others. However all those that I know who are like that to have relationships where there in only one Master,  that Master also owning those who are owned.  You are owned,  collared,  by your master who is owned and collared to his Master.  You become property of his Master.  Are you prepared for this?

You are owned,  this does not mean you are without power.  You are strong,  being owned is not for the weak.  Find your strength  and put it in service to you. To Your Own Self Be True.  

Regards
Brian  

BDSM

BrianR