BDSM/Male chastity

Question
I am a recently married man and my wife and I are in a wife led marriage. I am submissive to my wife and love to submit to her authority and discipline. My wife and I had agreed before marrying that my orgasms would be controlled by her and we are on the honor system for the past few months. But my wife now wants me to wear a chastity belt at least during the day when she is away from me. I want to know is it possible to wear a chastity belt for really long periods? I have read accounts on blogs and forums where some men have reported to have worn the belt for months at a time with the belt coming off only for an occasional cleaning. One of the reasons why my wife wants me to be belted is because she wants to increase the time between my orgasms and I am already finding it difficult to stop myself from masturbating. She thinks the chastity belt will help me control my urges since I won't be able to stimulate myself once locked in the belt.

Answer
Freerkhan,

Yes it is possible to wear it for weeks, months, and even yrs.. Some men have actually had it locked on for good .. The only way it would be able to come off is with a torch.

If you would like to find a good one, I would suggest pretty much each of these on the web page I am going to share.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/

I do hope your wife will find something she will enjoy putting on you..

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana