BDSM/Can a Mistress/Domme have a Dom/Master

Question
I Have been feeling very submissive lately. ( I use to think I was a switch but, I only feel submissive when I am in the presence of an alpha male that i connect with very very strongly)which is very odd for me because I normally always feel and display my control with every situation rather personal or business. I want to become a better Mistress but,I believe that no great leader became great with out at first being submissive/or a student of someone who was more knowledgeable in the area they wish to pursue. Now with that said I have encountered a Master whom came to me in search of learning a little more about what I teach. The strange thing about it was every time he was around me I wanted to call him My King and Serve him Whatever he asked for in other words he made me feel alive and awoke something in me I felt I was only in control of and gave it when i felt like it. I just want to have a better understanding of this because I feel there is a difference between Being A submissive and making your self submissive to someone. So my Question again is Can a Mistress have a Master Or Dom.

Answer
Sweetness -

The simple answer is there is no simple answer. There are those that are one way in all situations (business and interpersonal), one way to the vanilla world and another way with a partner, and still others (like you) that have different feelings and reactions depending on the energy of another.

Being submissive to one person doesn't make you less Dominant to another (though it may be challenging for someone submissive to you to see you in this role). Similarly, having experienced submission doesn't inherently make you a better (or worse) Dominant.

Do what feels right for you and don't worry about the perceptions of others.  

BDSM

Ben Martin