BDSM/Some what new M/s relationship

Question
I had just told my boyfriend a few months ago about this lifestyle , he is adjusting pretty well to this...I'm just a few years older than him and I am a submissive. I have read a lot on bdsm since I was 17....now 21 but not much of the Dominate side of it so it's kind of hard to help him into the lifestyle...he is more then willing to learn and has done good so far...to be honest I never had real life training before, just online...my question is what can help him in the training process. I am also having issues communicating openly with him about things with M/s, he is brand new to this and I have never openly admitted to wanting this lifestyle in my life ever before.

Answer
Jessica,

I would suggest you and your boyfriend sign up for fetlife.com and find others in your area whom can give you information on what is safe and sane.. As for your training, this is as simple as what he would like to have you do.

I would suggest you buy this the following books

The Compleat Slave: Creating And Living An Erotic Dominant/submissive Lifestyle  by Jack Rinella and Joseph W. Bean

Screw the roses, send me the thorns

SM 101: A Realistic Introduction by Jay Wiseman

Different Loving: The World of Sexual Dominance and Submission

The Master's Manual: A Handbook of Erotic Dominance

Different Loving: The World of Sexual Dominance and Submission by William Brame and Gloria Brame

Of course all these books will also give you information about what it is when it comes to the lifestyle you seem to be so attracted to.

When it comes to your communicating to him I would suggest you and him talk about a journal and you being allowed to talk *freely* in it.. You will not get into trouble for what you write which means you express yourself completely. Just remember you are not writing there in order to tear him down but to show him what you are worried about, what scares you and what turns you on as well.

While you are learning about the lifestyle being on fetlife will also allow you both to find a mentor in your area. You can attend classes, demo's and munches which will again show you both what the community has to offer and what it is you can learn and share later..

Good luck and I wish you both happiness.

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana