BDSM/The other 6 days of the week. My married Dom and my need for attention

Question
My Dom's spouse is has been ill for over a decade?  He  spends most of his time at home caring for her and I knew/accepted this going in 3 years ago.  We get about 3 hrs a week together.  I'm looking for ideas  for varied daily directives that can be assigned to me.  On the rare occasions this has happened, my focus, self-esteem and overall life satisfaction has sky rocketed.

These are ideas that I have discovered:
sub will wear an anal plug to, and through out a salon appointment
sub  will kneel while wearing medium firm clamps and reading_______ then nap.
sub will kneel with one hand against the wall for support and apply 20+ whip strokes to her back.
sub will kneel in a directed position for 3-5 minutes (time frame extends as endurance builds
sub bring herself to the edge of orgasm, then stop. Wait for 10 minutes repeat.
sub will sleep with inserted butt plug
sub is not allowed to orgasm for the next X number of days.
sub must wear clothespins on his or her nipples for half an hour.

I would like to have 30 or more ideas so (to make things easier for my Dom) the creative work will be done and the directive can be chosen purposely or at random.

Do you have any suggestions?
Do you have resources for me to explore?

Thank you,  daisy

Answer
okay here are a few off the top of my head.

Sub to write in her journal about a fantasy.
Sub to write daily her thoughts, frustrations, and hopes each day, this will help you to grow and focus on your sub aspect. It will also help your self esteem.  If he could read it and inserts his thoughts in the journal would help you so much.  But in the long run it will help you to learn more about yourself.
sub to stand in the corner  with her nipples on the wall.
sub to stay bent over exposed on a chair butt high for ____amount of time.
sub to sleep on the floor with only a blanket.
sub to only drink water for a day, and most have permission to pee.
sub to have a ginger root inserted into her butt for 10 mints.
sub to write an erotic story to her Dom
sub to hold an enema for 5 mints
sub to stay in place for 10 hard swats of a wood paddle.

I hope this helps you some.  I will be praying for you and your Dom, I hope things get better for you both.  Hang in there.  

You might want to head over to www.fetlife.com and join it is free and you might be able to find more people in your area for munches, as well groups to help you out more.

Best of luck

awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud