BDSM/Slavery and Breeding

Question
I am a 24 year old woman. Since I was a young girl I have had submissive fantasies. I would get aroused by simply watching a woman in chains or in any form of bondage. I was also fascinated by pain and enjoyed watching movies of women being spanked or caned or whipped. I have always had a fantasy of me being imprisoned or incarcerated in a cell or a stable with the floor covered in hay and used only for breeding with the child being taken from me immediately after giving birth. This fantasy was always latent in my mind but gradually it came to occupy my thoughts constantly. I couldn't seem to stop thinking about it. I just felt odd and incomplete as a free person and desired intensely to be treated as an object. So I decided I needed to do something about it.
So I searched on the internet for a man who could carry out this fantasy. After searching for many months I finally found a man who has agreed to meet me to talk about my fantasy. I have definitely decided to go ahead with this plan if I find him to be genuine and honest. I would like some advice from you about how to go ahead and carry out this fantasy of mine. I hope you don't dismiss this as too extreme.

Answer
Manju,

I do not know much about breeding.. I personally could not do it but hey to each his or her own.

As for advice, you need to remember a few things.. If you have no had a child yet, you will not be able to know if you will be able to have it taken from you and giving away. So this is something you need to think about..

Second, with the fantasy you have you need to remember there is always risk involved,, You need to trust whom ever you submit to enough to know he or she will not risk your health and protect you from any and all STD's including AIDS.. So this should be something you talk about with this man. Will he provide you medical protecting you. If not how can he ensure you are free of any STD's

Will he protect you from abusive men and women.. All these are things you need to consider.. Even thought you are submissive, you need to make sure you are taken care of and protected.

These are things you should always worry about when and if you are in a relationship.

I would also suggest you sign up for fetlife..  and get to know others in your area whom you can find someone you know if safe and sane.. Slavery is no joke and you need to be able to completely understand what it means.. I can suggest a book, it is a bit pricey but it will be one of the best books you ever read..

http://www.amazon.com/To-Love-Obey-Serve-Diary/dp/0964596024/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&

I wish you luck in your search but please remember even a slave has worth.. Never forgot this..

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana