BDSM/my training

Question
my boyfriend and i started to be in a slave /master relstionship. i want to learn and be trained. he tries to but i end up fighting him every step of the way. im a natural submissive. how do i not fight and just give in?

Answer
Natasha -

You get there by being on board, accepting his authority to make decisions, and finding pleasure and comfort in your surrender.

The question is: what's getting in the way?

There are a lot of possibilities: you may have a strong will and face challenges letting go; you could be questing his ability to make good decisions; you may want the illusion of surrender - giving control as long as he makes decisions you like; or you could be "testing" him.

To work, an M/s relationship needs to be a partnership. While it is an imbalanced one, you still need to be on the same page. Sit down and talk. Discuss what each of you want in an M/s relationship, any boundaries on his authority, what works for building structure, and why you're resistant.

I'd also encourage you to join a MAsT group or similar organization to interact with others that have chosen this dynamic. It can provide friendship, sounding boards, and a wealth of information.  

BDSM

Ben Martin