BDSM/disrespect

Question
two of my slaves, a male and a female were fucked by another master at a party without my knowledge and according to my slave, that master threatened them not to tell me what happened with a beating. I punished my slaves for not telling me the truth in time, but i don't know how to deal with that hateful master. We don't have a local BDSM council here so can i punish that master on my own? And how? Thx for the answer in advance.

Answer
It's unclear whether your slaves consented to sex. If not, that's rape and any punishment should occur through the criminal courts.

If they did consent, then you have slaves that don't honor your relationship and another person that doesn't respect you. A whipping or other form of punishment doesn't change that. I would simply distance myself from those people

BDSM

Ben Martin