BDSM/Experimenting

Question
Hello, I am a new comer to the alt lifestyle and have researched it on internet. I feel that I am dominant. I have tried putting myself in the position of a sub. I have spanked myself with leather belt, bamboo stick all over until I was red and stung. I tried nipple pain, slapping my face vey hard yanking on my hair real hard, used household devices to try anal, and found this does not arouse me doing it on myself. Is this normal? The idea of doing it on a women does arose me.

Answer
Ron,

giving yourself pain one way or another is not what it takes to be submissive.. You are learning that you do not enjoy pain problem is you do not have to get pain in order to be submissive.. Begin submissive is so much more than just the play its the service and the need to take care of someone and the devotion they will have to do that. In short service is what it can be that makes someone submissive.

As for your not liking pain, well this just shows you do not wish to be a bottom in the S&M community. You do not find any pleasure in pain and that is a good thing to know.. Now as for learning about the lifestyle in a manner which will make you a good submissive or Top you need to find someone you can submit to in your community and allow them to teach you more about what it is you wish to learn.

If you haven't already I would sign up for Fetlife, get to know others in your area, attend munches and or Demo's..

Good luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana