BDSM/Make sub

NightMztress wrote at 2013-12-21 12:22:44
Another site to look over that is totally free is www.CollarMe.com. I, personally, have found it better for seeking individual people as it has a better search field and criteria to choose from. You can post photo's, have admirer's as well as list those you yourself admire. There is also a Friends list. When looking at a persons profile, if you do not know the meaning of a word you see, right-click on the word and, for the Kink-related words, it will show a pop up box with the definition in it.

www.Fetlife.com is a wonderful site as well and also totally free. Fetlife seems to be better when it comes to seeking actual Groups within a specific location. It does have a better selection when trying to label yourself or your sexuality and also allows you to have a "list" of friends, groups as well as individual relationships. To add someone as a friend though they Must be an actual member on the fetlife site.

A 3rd choice is www.MyDungeonSpace.com. It is also a good site and also free. It had a great gallery for photo's and a special place to list your own writing if you enjoy such an activity.

All 3 are worth looking over. I am on all 3 as NightMztress. I am always happy to help answer questions or help someone if I can.

Warmest Wicked Wishes,

Mztress Kathy

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)