BDSM/How do I train my slave wife to drink?

AlphaBeatHer wrote at 2015-01-06 11:56:55
You wrote your question a long time ago, but you may still be interested in a view.

This was part of a contract which you both committed to so it must be carried out. At the same time you need to help your wife work through her struggle. Having my woman drink my piss is a requirement for me too so I understand your need.

What I suggest is that you tell her again that she is required to provide this service. If she refuses outright set a punishment and carry it out. If she tries, but fails there are ways to help her. Have a tumbler with you and a supply of orange juice. On the first occasion she fails allow her to have a drink of orange juice topped up with a small amount of your piss. If she drinks this alright set a time for your next training session. Try her again with drinking your piss direct. If she cannot do it. Again give her a tumbler which is 75 percent juice and 25% your fresh piss. If she succeeds with drinking this continue with the training by reducing the proportion of juice each time until she is drinking net or nearly neat piss. Now move on again to pissing directly into her mouth. Aim carefully and only deliver small amounts each time so that she doesn't gag from the piss hitting the back of her throat and limit the volume so that she has a problem swallowing.

When she is accepting piss in her mouth she may find it easier to close her lips round your prick so that she does not get any smell when receiving your stream. If it is a requirement of yours to see the piss in her mouth you can treat this as a transitional stage.

Over time you should be able to carry out the full task without problems. She will probably never like the taste or the whole process of drinking your piss, but that is not the point.

At every stage, refusal should result in punishment, but so long as she is trying to meet the requirements of her contract you should help her to do it.

Master wrote at 2015-12-14 17:24:24
Why are you asking? You are the master. You decided what is and is not important. You are showing signs of being submissive to her desires. I think you need to rethink your role and hers. If you are insistent in perusing this soft touch approach then you may want to use some hypnoses. There are a few sites that supply free sessions in the form of MP3. A day or two of constant sessions will get what you desire. If not, then just hold her by the back of her collar and tell her you are emptying your bladder into her stomach. And then do it.  

BDSM

awhitecloud