BDSM/fear in aging

Question
I am and always have been submissive by nature. It is based on my adoration for Women and, therefore, clearly understanding my place as it relates to Women. My emotional well being is
inextricably reliant on a strong, dominant Woman.

My fear: I am now 63 years of age and alone. I will not allow myself to be involved in a conventional  relationship. It's neither fair to myself or my potential partner. Furthermore, I live on an island, (literally), and the prospects of finding a suitable partner here, where I live, is dim.
Most importantly,my age limits my possibilities and, admittedly, as a result, I lack the confidence I had when I had a more youthful appearance.

I have just now, prior to this email,  made the decision to be pro-active and attempt to alter my situation in this regard.

Any advice / support would be most appreciated.

Answer
Avi,

Without knowing just where you are at other than a island I am unable to help you find someone.. Although I can say that the age is not the problem.. What I see as the problem is your lack of confidence in yourself.. We all find our place in life at different times.. Just cause someone in their early 20's knows where he or she is supposed to be, does not mean they have everything in their grips to make his or her's dreams to come true.

Now I would suggest you sign up for Fetlife, and search other's in your area or if you find you might like to get to know someone, considering moving.. I know many people who are older in life who make that leap and find it is simply worth it..

I wish you luck in your search.. Although as I said show you have faith in yourself and remember looks aren't always what someone seeks.

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana