BDSM/Introducing bdsm

Question
Hi. I have been married to my husband for 3 years and we have a loving vanilla relationship. My husband is mostly an alpha male who is in a position of power in the outside world. So he is used to leading and being the boss in his professional life. Our marriage also is sort of husband-led in a non bdsm way. My problem is that I am a sexual dominant. I always fantasize about putting my husband over my knee and giving his delicious bottom a good hard spanking or tying him up while I have my way with him or controlling his orgasms and so on. I am comfortable with my husband taking the lead in other aspects of our relationship but sexually I feel unsatisfied with a non-dominant role. I haven't spoken about my desires to my husband fearing that he may just laugh it off or refuse outright. Do you have any idea on how to persuade a man who is very much in a dominant role in his professional life to be a sub inside the bedroom?

Answer
Alisha,

I can not tell you how to persuade your husband into being submissive, although I can tell you alot of men and women in higher position jobs are very submissive behind closed doors.. Some do not even know it is what they need until someone points it out to them.

I would start out by showing him this msg, and talk to him about what it is you are missing.. He might or might respond to it in a manner you do not see happening.. Although on the same token he might just tell you he can not do it. Although as your husband and spouse he *as well as you* should be willing to at least talk about it, learn more about it, and try to do what is best for the relationship and marriage.

I can suggest to you a few books which you can show him as well, which can help him understand this just isn't a whim of a idea for you

The Mistress Manual: The Good Girl's Guide to Female Dominance

The Art Of Sensual Female Dominance: A Guide for Women

I would also considering simply turning the tables on him, although in a loving manner of course until he understands it is not all about pain. Cook him a dinner, and make yourself his dessert, along with maybe taking a few of his ties *or get some at a thrift store* and tieing him to the bed and having your way with him ...

Small steps until you both understand what it will do to your relationship.

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana