BDSM/Leaving a master

Question
I am very new to this lifestyle. After meeting a man who is in this lifestyle and discussing in length being a sub to him. I commited. However it has not been what we discussed. I dont want to be with other people and i feel very bad. I do i tell him i want to leave . This is a part time thing

Answer
Just as you stated.  You just tell him the relationship is not what you want and you think it is best to part ways and move on. It does not need to be a big thing, it happens and relationships come and go from time to time as we grow and develop in our own ways. Just stand your ground and move on to what it is that your looking for.

Thank you for the question and I hope that you find what your looking for. Be safe and take your time, so you can learn and grow.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud