BDSM/Male Chastity

Question
I am a dom wife to my husband. One of the rules we have is that I get to control my husband's orgasms. I generally make him wear a chastity device during the day which comes off during the night. I usually restrict his orgasms to once a week or less. The rest of the time he is generally teased to the brink of orgasm or given a ruined orgasm. I find that my husband responds very well to this kind of stimulation and we are both happy about it. But sometimes he finds it difficult to control himself or sometimes he tells me he wants to have penetrative sex which I don't always allow as he finds it hard to control himself when he is inside me. If has an unauthorized orgasm then his next orgasm is cancelled and he has to wait atleast one more week to orgasm again. But I find it hard to say no. I believe that sex should never be used as currency and also that sex is very close to affection and that should always be unconditional. But at the same time I don't want him to top from the bottom. What would you suggest?

Answer
Anagha,

I would suggest you decide which you want, him in chastity and you controlling his pleasures or allow him to decide which days he will wear it. He can be in chastity and still pleasure you and also be happy with what he has, he just needs to learn what it is that makes it hard for him to obey and work around those times. I am not sure if you understand there is no reason why he can't wear it for days including weeks *Some have been known to wear months, yrs and have it locked on* Although with your belief of sex I wouldn't see this happening.. Although it might do you both some good for him to start wearing it for a few days at a time, working up to a week and on and on.. One will truly learn who controls him, and two he will learn to please you without his cock. Which for allot of men become the way they wanted to start with.

Either way you decide to go, you need to do the research and learn what you can and can not do with a chastity device, and go from there. You also need to ask yourself what it is you are wanting in the end. Do you want come completely control your husband or is it just a bedroom thing and he can be involved in what is and isn't happening with himself.

If you need more devices to chooses from I would suggest

http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/

Also for more information which will help you understand and learn about D/s with a Female lead I would also suggest you invest in these books..

The Mistress Manual: The Good Girl's Guide to Female Dominance - Paperback (Jun 2000) by Lorelei

The Art Of Sensual Female Dominance: A Guide for Women - Paperback (Aug 1, 2000) by Claudia Varrin

This is a book I suggest you read along with your husband..

The Compleat Slave: Creating And Living An Erotic Dominant/submissive Lifestyle  by Jack Rinella and Joseph W. Bean (Paperback - April 1992)

Good luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana