BDSM/How do I meet a Domme?

Question
Good morning Miss L.

I am curious about finding a Domme/Mistress but all I seem to be able to find on CL are spam and BS. I have been with dominant gf's in the past and enjoy being submissive to my partners needs and wants...not just sexually either. I am 28 white and live in Reston, VA. Are there any clubs or places to meet people in this lifestyle in this area? Or how would you recommend approaching finding a Domme? I am open to joining a website or club if that is what you recommend.

Thank you,

Answer
Good morning Miss L.

Thank you,

Hello,

Thanks for writing me! I see you've come to the same conclusion I have, Craigslist might not be the best place to look for BDSM encounters. The rare occasions I see ads that I think are real are usually for professionals.

Luckily I am local and know a few places in the area. You're already getting a great start if you're open to meeting in person as I know most dom's don't like the endless email tag.

Locally there are a couple of places you might look.

Online: Check out Fetlife.com there are lots of groups in the DC and Northern VA area. There's also Collarme.com I recommend the first site. There's also a lot of munches (kinky happy hours and dinner meetings) in the area. Black Rose has one monthly and there's also one in Manassas.

Clubs: The Crucible is in Washington, DC and is a member's only club. They have Dungeon 101 nights that let anyone come to check it out before signing up for a membership. If you don't want to go alone and need an escort, I'd be happy to help and am a member myself.

There's the Fallout RVA in Richmond, VA and Grove Lane Studios in Frederick, MD.

I hope these help. I always love welcoming new people to the local scene. Let me know if you need anything else.

BDSM

Natali Noir