BDSM/new to this, would like to experiment. where to begin?

Question
Hello, I'm a single male in his 20's. I have no experience with this life style, but I find it exciting/thrilling/enticing. But I don't know where to begin. I'm not looking for a serious relationship, but I would like to find a well experienced female domme who wouldn't mind showing me the ropes. I would like to be dominated by a woman who is well experienced in this field. I want to be forced to wear womens under garments and live out that submissive role.  have my nipples clamped, cock/ball bondage in addition, train my anus to receive the peg. I want someone who is around my age give or take a few years, Caucasian,  heavy set but not morbidly obese, and pretty of course. Are there many women who would be willing to fulfill these desires I have? And if so, how can I find them?

Answer

Hello there,

The first thing I notice about your message is the continued verbage of "I want" within your message. Personally I would never take a message from someone who wrote me something like this telling me all the things they wanted from me. I'll cut you some slack since you're writing in the hopes of finding a place to look for a dominant.

If you have no experience with BDSM yet are seeking someone experienced to show you the way then you need to do a few things. The first being that you need to be in the right place to meet people. If you're not opposed to meeting face to face, find some local munches and BDSM groups in your area. A quick Google search should bring something up. If in person meetings are too much for you just know, look online at sites like Collarme.com and ALT.com but be prepared to meet in person at some point, otherwise you'll be wasting their and your time (unless they are specifically looking for online play only).

Secondly, you need to make yourself stand-out worthy. Talk up your skills and accents. Your lack of experience doesn't make you particularly unique, in fact it could work against you. The way to counter that is to be willing to try things for the right person and open up your mind to new experiences while still maintaing your limits.

"Are there many women who would be willing to fulfill these desires I have?"

Even I can't answer that, but if you're willing to do the searching and put in the effort and maybe open up your preferences then perhaps you'll stumble upon someone worthwhile.

Good luck!

BDSM

Natali Noir