BDSM/Make sub

Question
Iam. Male 36 from mumbai..India. I am a sub by nature though am in a very high position in a MNC . I control large team. But have this desire lately of being dominated by a lady. Where I am her slave and she makes me do all the things like cooking for her washing her dirty underclothes..licking her feet n body..massimg img her..she making me carry her shopping bags etc etc...in my position it is difficult..but this urge doesn't go and is bothering me a lot....I am good looking tall and handsome ..have lot of good females working in my team..but I feel embarrassed to eve approach a female in my friends or otherwise for such a proposal..pls help

Answer
I understand your feelings completely.  I am 69 years old and only this year decided that I needed to live as a slave.

I also understand your difficulty approaching women who work for you.  Probably not a good idea.

I suggest that you join a free website: www.fetlife.com  Once you become a member, send me a friend request.  I'm Dr_Bob.  Next go to the search window and put in "Mumbai" -- I was surprised to find three different groups in Mumbai.  Not a lot of people, but one group has 269 members.  I also notice that the people who use "mumbai" in their scene names generally are not providing any information on their profiles -- so I sense that there is a big taboo about BDSM in India.  

On your Fetlife profile you can put the kind of woman that you're looking for.  Beyond that, you can search for dominant women in countries near enough to you that you could travel there, perhaps.

Have you read any book on female Masters?  Female Dommes?

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)