BDSM/How do I train my slave wife to drink?

Question
QUESTION: I have been with my wife for around 4 years now and although she has become obedient  and generally complies to my needs, I have always found it difficult to get her to drink my pee. I have given her tastes here and there, even had her clean me after using the toilet, which she always did with trepidation. I have always made it clear this was a requirement on my part  but I find she is really struggling with it. To make it a little more palatable i have tried drinking water frequently on the day of training to dilute the strength, but this has not worked. My question is: do I force her to drink from me, perhaps stimulating her sexually while doing so in the hope she would come to like it? Or do I just give up this requirement from her? Her training in this area has come to a standstill and I feel I need to make a decision either way. This may sound an odd question, but it's become a serious issue with me that will need to be somehow resolved. Any advice would be welcome. Thank you.

ANSWER: Sorry for my delay, but I think you need to just stop trying to have her drink your pee, and move on to something more important and something that will give you joy.  What is it that you need her to drink your pee? Is it that you can make her? I can see no reason that drinking ones pee would be a need, it can be a want. I mean no dis respect at all here, just not able to understand how that is a need. It is not mine to understand in the end. But I know in all my training it would have been something that would have been moved out of the way a long time ago. Some people are just not able to do that at all.

Thank you for the question.

Awhitecloud

QUESTION: Hi, thanks for your view. You ask about why I have this need for my wife to drink from me. The need Is that it's a HUGE turn-on for me seeing the submission in my wife when fulfilling this request. As stated previously, this requirement was made clear from the start and was an inclusion in the contract presented to her, which was subsequently agreed to and signed by the both of us. Would it be wise for a Master to forego a request given to his slave and just move forward? Would this not then set a precedent for any future requirements of her?  I fear that excusing this requirement would result in a slight shift in power exchange which could possibly be detrimental to the whole dynamic of the relationship. A 'soft' Master runs the risk of being a walk-over, true? And btw, it still DOES give me great  joy to see her struggle with the act and trying so hard to please me. Aaahhhh, love is a good thing, no? Err...sorry, i have to go now. I need to go toilet to pee....

Answer
Okay it is a turn on or you, she is and has been trying to do as she signed she would.

Not I Personally do not feel power when my Sir Has removed an expectation do to the fact I failed at it, in fact I feel great sadness aNd hurt for letting him down, so I gain no power in that at all, in fact it damages myself to a degree. But I do see what your saying. And if you enjoy seeing the struggle, then struggle on with it.

Love is a strange and wonders thing with so many opsticles  among it, it is always changing, growing, and moving us as we grow together.

And if you did fore go said activity, you might want to change it for another one as well. Just an idea.

Well I hope I have been able to help some, and if you wish to talk more please look me up on www.fetlife.com I have the same user name there. Contracts are complicated, and why did she sign to do something she could not do? Is that not a great punishable offense? Oh well to each there own and that is why this lifestyle works.

Be well, good luck and look me up maybe, as well if your not on fetlife, give it a try there are so many groups there I am sure one would be able to give you another view.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud