BDSM/Dating A Professional Mistress

Question
I recently gained the interest of a mistress. I just simply filled out a profile on Alt.com and much to my surprise when I expected to get no response, as what usually happens on online dating sites (at least for me) I get a message and unlike all the rest of the online dating sites I could write return messages so I sent her my email. we have been talking for the last couple days. I have butterflies in my stomach, I hadn't felt like this in a very long time. and on the other hand I am absolutely terrified. it has been 3 years since my last relationship and that was with my son's mother. I guess with all the dominant and submissive aspect of bdsm I worry that if I failed with the common every day woman that someone of higher quality may find me not worthy at some point. I am currently juggling two things at the same time. I have been out of work for a month and in the process of getting a job unloading supply trucks at wal-mart for a night shift job as well as a second vocalist spot for a musical group fronted by a high up banker who has contracts to fulfill to sell 120 of his songs for big money. however its the potential days without having work that worry me.

I just this week started talking to her and she brought up the one time charge of $200 tribute. when I explained my situation she seemed understanding about it and I just don't want her to think I am just wasting her time and that I truly am fully interested in pursuing a relationship with her. I am fully willing to work my ass off and save up enough cash to move from Maine to New York. I figure I could put in for a transfer or something and do it in the quickest amount of time possible.

another worry I have is, as a newbie to this lifestyle, I guess I'm just a man who spent his 30 years on the country side of Maine. I did do some light travel in my time. I made a trip to Indiana in only a 20 hour drive back when I was engaged to a woman I served with in the army to keep a promise I made. I guess I am worried my old school text book hopeless romantic ways might not be her style.

any suggestions that could help me out?

Answer
Dan,

I am not one who supports Pro anything, Mistress, submissive or Master's. You can find someone who is not going to charge you a penny to get to know *Her*, when you decide you wish to buy her something it will be worth the investment. So with that being said if you would like to know how to meet people in your area, please write me back and I will share that information with you.

Now on to your question.. Your hopeless romantic ways can to appreciated and desired in a Mistress you are collared to. You will learn over time things she enjoys and do those things for her without having to be ordered. Example, I love to have my hair brushed or my feet massaged so when I have a submissive when I am stressed and they know this they will get the brush and brush my hair relaxing me, or if we have been walking for a long period when we get home they will go get the lotion and take care of my feet. Or I could wake up with breakfast in bed with a rose on the tray. Although like with any other relationship you need to get to know the other person, and learn more about what it is they enjoy having done for them. This could also include having things brought for them.. So you need to find out what she is actually looking for cause if she is already asking for money, and she is a Pro, you might find you are not going to get the relationship you are hoping for.

I am sorry I am not able to help you with this.. You can try asking someone else, but as I said I am not into the whole tribute to prove you are real, I can find things that are personal to me, that will show me you are not wasting my time or yours.

Good luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana