BDSM/dominating my gf

Question
hello, iam 23 and my gf is 20, she always tells me she likes me to be bossy in bed, to force her to do stuff or to torture her sexually, to do strange and kinky things with her, she likes to feel dominated. but we both dont know what things to do or like what?! any ideas?

Answer
There's lots of things that can be done - from verbal humiliation, to bondage, to impact play. The question is: what do BOTH of you enjoy?

The best way to find out is to review a BDSM checklist together. You can find plenty on the internet. As you review the list, separate the activities into three categories "enthusiastically yes," "maybe" and "not going to happen."  The next step is to start with the list of activities you're both enthusiastic about. Something's require almost no learned skills - like spanking on the ass. For things that require learning skills, don't skimp - you don't want to harm your partner. You can learn at classes, through videos and books.

Now remember: just because you both are aroused by an idea doesn't mean it will be great in reality. And things need to be consensual. So talk before. Have a "safe word" to stop the activity. And talk afterwards.

Go slowly in your exploration and enjoy

BDSM

Ben Martin