BDSM/Doms

Question
I am very curious as to know if it is normal or even except a bowl for a Dom to ask a commitment of me if we have never met

We have been chatting via message for six months. I know nothing about him but he has my curiosity wreaking.

What is my next move?

Answer
Melanie,

I would say it would be time to get to know him better, either via phone, or skype.. You need to know so much more about him before entering into any kind of relationship. And really more so for a BDSM relationship.. What are his limits, have you both talked about your limits, are you planning on meeting face to face soon or will it remain a long distance relationship. What kind of commitment is he looking for from you? Does he want to decide who you date, when you date when you cum, and and and.. These are things you need to find out about him before you decide if he is the one you would like to belong to. So in order to do any of this you need to work on getting to know him and what it is he is looking for. I would also find out if he is active in the community and does he have experience in play so if you do get together you know he plays safe..

I would suggest you sign up for fetlife, and look in your area.. You will get to know others who are experienced in a long distance relationship or a up close relationship. You will learn a bit more about yourself and what it is you are looking for in a Dom

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana