BDSM/I just don't know what to do.

Question
I don't even know what question to ask. How to find a dominate man? Do I want a dominate man? Is something wrong with me? I have so many questions.

Answer
Dear Tiffany,

No, there is nothing wrong with you.

Real dominant men, those who know the difference between being dominant and being aggressive, are few and far between. So you will have to do some research, participate in some web sites like FetLife, and be careful with who you approach. Also, get ready for a flood of messages from wannabe's, and regular guys who just want to get laid but are not real Doms.

Feel free to ask any other questions you discover.

Khaos

BDSM

Khaos