BDSM/Male Chastity

Question
Hi. I had asked you a question on male chastity a few weeks back. I tried to do as you suggested. I initially made him wear the chastity belt for an entire day then gradually increased it to 2 days, then 3 then one entire week. Although it was consensual there were periods when it was very hard for my husband and I had to be very strict with him and refused him permission to take it off several times unless it was causing some sort of pain or swelling or some other medical issue. When it does come off for cleaning or inspection or for a 'tease and denial' session his hands are restrained behind him. Both of us are glad that we got through that period and now it seems we have settled into a nice pattern. After trying out several different belts he currently wears a Jailbird belt from Mature Metal 24/7 now.

I have also reduced the frequency of his orgasms from once a week to once a month now and want to reduce it further over a period of several months. We generally don't have penetrative sex with his penis but he satisfies me with a strap on dildo. Both of us want and desire long term denial for him and since we are doing this for the first time, I would like to ask you for some advice. Is it safe for my husband to go say 3 months without orgasm or wear a belt continuously for 3 months with the belt coming off only for an occasional inspection and cleaning and ofcourse for T&D sessions? Also I want to ask you about when I should release him. Sometimes during an intense tease and denial session he is literally crying while begging for an orgasm. On a couple of occasions when I have felt bad for him and have allowed him to cum he later got a bit upset with me saying that he actually wanted me to refuse him. Usually I am strict but sometimes I don't understand if I should agree to let him out and cum or keep playing and refuse.

Answer
Anagha,

You can have him not release for 6 months, a year two years.. If really depends on what YOU want, and after you decide that you can go from something that he can maybe get out of to something only a key will get off or one that will be cut off. Having him in chastity isn't unhealthy for him, it might drive him nuts for a while, although after a while he will no longer desire using his cock for sex and will not longer want to use it. So you can do any amount of time you would like, and the belts you use can work up to a smaller space so he can not get hard at all. Although I will admit I would not put him into something that needs to be cut off cause if something where to happen to him medically and they couldn't get it off in time, you risk him dying.

Also I would suggest you invest in some books which will most likely help you understand what you can and can't mind you if read something and you aren't sure it really is safe I would suggest talking with your family Dr if you are able to be open with him or her.

http://www.amazon.com/Male-Chastity-Marriage-Complete-Orgasm-ebook/dp/B007T9QFAY

http://www.amazon.com/Re-Introduction-Intimacy-Workbook-foundations-chastity/dp/

You can find kindle books as well if you would prefer to get those instead of hardbacks

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_8?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-k

Good Luck and I hope you learn that you can control him in so many ways and he will enjoy it.

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana