BDSM/new to bdsm

Question
Hello, I am a 20 year old virgin. Who is looking for a life change. I recently found a dom online and he has asked me to do more research about my fetishes and how I feel about everything. Honestly I am confused with it all and I see things I would decently dislike like gagging or Anil sex. I would like to know how online bdsm works, can I do it in secret? This is something I have thought about and I enjoy being told what to do however I am strong headed and I don't wish to be humiliated, and would only do things like this in private. I have looked around online but I can't find much about the online life style till I cam here I found u and saw u were knowledgeable. So what can I tell me about this life, what are some safety precautions inshould set in place? And what should I expect for my master to ask me to do?

Answer
belle:

Online tends to be mostly focus on sexual perversion and picture collectors. Privacy is less assured online than in person. So online is NEVER secret.  Most serious dominants avoid online for this reason and because the satisfaction factor for both parties is almost always missing. Now if you are into masturbation and the like then online will work but it is very hard to actually exert control over the wire. And this is where a second point I would like to make comes into play... if you are submissive, then humiliation is a fact of life. Having your will bent to another is mental violent, demanding and degrading. The humiliation factor is a part of this simply because the control is stripped from you.  There are tonnes of sites you can google for that can give you this so do your homework.

As to sexual acts... well that is something that is negotiated, and as a virgin in a Western upbringing you find that mentally you are less prepared (through inexperience) for many things. So if you want online tread carefully but expect to loose the privacy factor entirely.

If you have further questions ask.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck