BDSM/Question

Question
What hurts more crop or flogger and what is a cat tail and this girl asked me what is your after care, explain?

Answer
A crop does not have to hurt any more then a flogged, both can hurt or both can be sensual, depending on how they are used. And a cat is normally a cat of nine tails. Which means it is like a floger with only nine tails on it.

As to after care, it is when you tend to your Sub, make sure they are okay hold them close, give them a drink, tend to any marks there maybe. If they are out of sub space or not and allow them time to get back into the real world after your play time. For many this is very important and a much needed time.

I hope this has helped you some and thanks for asking the Questions.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud