BDSM/I think my boyfriend is into dom

Question
I've been dating this guy for a couple weeks we are both 18 and I've know him for a couple years. I really like him. But we've went out 3 times and he hasn't hinted at sex or anything. I am a ginger, so I kinda want him to at least bring it up. I think he is into girls dominating guys, because of some of the remarks he makes. For example, his mom was yelling at his nephew, and said "I won't let u come with us again". Mean that she wouldn't let him go to the mall with her, but my boyfriend may comments like he was getting some sexual thrill from it. And another example is that we were playing minecraft together, and I killed my friend with a sword and he watched it and was making these same comments, and I think he was touching himself. It doesn't bother me if he is into femdom, because I am too, to some extent, I've had fantasia about using a strapon on a guy or being a guys mistress. My question is how do I bring it up to him, I don't want to ask him the next time he makes those remarks. And him be weirded out by it, or think that he needs to hide it, but I don't want to tell him I'm into it, an he not be interested. I would like to know if he is into it though so we could discuss it and maybe get into it someday, that would be really cool because we have so much other stuff in common. And if we have that In common it would be like we were made for each other.

Answer
Abigail

Teenage angst comes from the insecurity and inability to communicate in an open and forth right nature.  If you wish to bring it up, simply find a quiet moment alone and raise it. I would simply say to him "I have been attracted to you, but I have a need to be in control, could you find it in yourself to submit?"

It will bring the point to the table and have it discussed. Be sure though when you do this you have the time, place and ability to act on his response. If he is submissive he will agree all be it shyly at first. Be willing to act on this and take the control of him immediately, which means read about dominating, understand that you need to make demands and that you need to enforce his submission, including light punishment. then take him sexually.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck