BDSM/behaviour

Question
I'm a 25y.o sub, and have been for sevveral years. Lately though, my Master and i have noticed a change in my behavior. i still respect Him, and still follow His orders, but i have also become far more bratty and challenging. i enjoy pain, and i enjoy using my teeth. But i have never bitten my Master harder than he likes until the other week.
i want to stop being such a brat, and even as i am behaving like this, i can't seem to stop myself. He immediately punishes me for my behavior, but i just keeping pushing. I am worried that He's going to tire of me, though He has said on more than one occassion that part of what He loves about me is how challenging i can be at times.

The difference is now, i don't seem to be able to stop myself, unlike before when i knew the right time and place for that sort of attitude. Do you have any advice on how i can alter this behavior so i am no longer being so difficult? Because i love my Master and i want to please Him. And if i can change this behavior on my own, i will be able to surprise HIm, hopefully.
i look forward to reading your response

Answer
I do not know how to tell you to change your behavior on your own. I know if your Dom ups the stacks for you being a brat it will help you, it is clear that the price your paying for the bad behavior is not enough any longer. He needs to make the punishments much harder on you.  

I am not sure on what else to tell you. For the only other way is for you to remind yourself over and over each day to behave.

I wish you luck, I am very sorry I have no more knowledge on behavior modification.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud