BDSM/Collaring

Question
Just recently my master and I discussed the idea of him collaring me but I really don't understand what it means. I'm new to the master/Slave relationship and would like to learn what I can before I do something that would upset my master.

Answer
Collaring would basically mean that you were owned by your Master, and answer only to him. It would seem you have caught the eye of this Master, and impressed Him enough to want to own and collar you.

Being collared would mean that you were exclusively His, and not open to be approached by others with a thought of collaring you. It's in some ways similar to marriage, only deeper. Should you need more help, advice or such during this time, by all means feel free to contact me here. I'm always open to helping someone in the lifestyle where I can.

SINcerely in Leather,
Master Shadow.

BDSM

Master Shadow