BDSM/How to cope with pain from caning

Question
I met a Domme about 4 months ago and we have been exploring various activities. She loves caning and corporal play. I had never been caned until with Her. It was intense. She is very special and I would like to find out if there are any ways to help process the pain.

Thank You.

Derek

Answer
Derek,

Caning is one of the things you really need to learn to breath through. In through your nose, and out through your mouth. I have had alot of experience in this dept. I had a female slave who loved to be caned, and before her I wasnt all interested in it. So she taught me allot when it came to caning.

First, relax your mind and body, almost like a medicating sense. Once the caning starts you simply have to remember to breath. I suggest you start out with some warm ups before moving to the cane. This way your worked up already, and should be able to take more. So I would suggest you take a deep breath with each stroke, and breath that will help you deal with each strike

Here is a little more info on it, and pretty much the same advice I am offering here....

http://www.submissiveguide.com/2010/01/what-is-caning-like/

Also talk to your Domme, and let her know you want to learn to be able to accept the can since you know she enjoys it so much, so she can help you process the pain. After a while, if done right the strikes that cause you pain now will not be a issue after you get used to it.

Also you need to remember, stress, lack of sleep, eating, and such can cause you to not be able to take a hard caning, and the same for her, she might be stressed and so shes taking it out on your bottom, which there isn't anything wrong with that as long as you consented to it, although you may need to point out you didn't have enough of a warm up..

Good Luck

BDSM

Lady Aryana