BDSM/Collaring

aphrodites_saphy wrote at 2015-01-23 23:28:23
*this girl humbly approaches and adds to Master Shadow's answer whilst He stands before her in all His spleandour*

In addition, a collaring must not be considered lightly or received as such, it is indeed similar to the act of marriage but on a deeper level *nods in agreement with Master Shadow* but, as a new sub you must understand fully the commitment it entails. For many, the collar is their lifeline.....it's their physical solidarity and connection to their One, the relationship itself is bound by this collar, very similar to a wedding ring. It is a significant symbol to the giving of your gift to your One....your mind, your body, your soul and your free will becomes His....he ascertains and vows to care, nurture, love and protect both you and your gift.

It's my understanding that you are already married to your partner and I wish you both the greatest of experiences in entering the lifestyle that many hold dear and I'm sure you will both find immense joy and pleasure in finding your way forth through it as you begin this journey.

My reasoning for posting as I have however bears no conflict to what has actually been said but explains things more clearly, I hope, for others who happen to view this posting and who are also new to the lifestyle.

I say this because, recently I have been subjected to seeing subs jump from Dom to Master and back and forth removing collars like they were costume jewellery. This is indeed not the idea behind a collar and I hope I've made that fact clear in what I've shared.

*curtsies and bows her head, her eyes lowered as she takes her leave*

I wish you well *smiles warmly*

saphy.  

BDSM

Master Shadow