BDSM/my Master and I desire a slave name for me

Question
my Master or i so affectionatly call Him Daddys (plural because He is so many things to me in one)
QUESTION: He and i have decided to find a personal slave name for me.
He calls me babygirl and pet.  
But a delema came up when I tried to sign a BDSM forum and didnt know how to sign it.
Masters name is Will and my name is Diana...they call me Kiki on the internet.  His persona is a DRAGON which without going into much detail...When He says it...does things to me. Anyway what would be a good slave name for me please?

Answer
diana

It is totally inappropriate for someone other than the Master to assign a slave name.  To know ones private name, to give it, is to claim it.  I have been in the lifestyle for years, and my first act is always to give a slave a name, (and change it as they grow with me).  SO ask you Master to do this for you.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck