BDSM/New baby girl with questions

Question
Hello, I am very new to this lifestyle. I have always believed that a woman should submit to her man, however it wasn't until the last week where I really started researching and reading about it. I do have to say how completely exhilarating this discovery is to my sexuality. I never really enjoyed sex, and I thought there was something wrong with me. Now I know, its because I wasn't in the element of sex I enjoy. I have had a friend for the past 2 years who is a Daddy Dom. We have very gently played around with the idea together, however it has gone no where. Now that I have this exhilerating discovery about myself, I have so much curiosity and such a strong desire to learn. I want him to be my Daddy, or at least just be able to ask him questions and learn as I have so much trust for him. He is completely avoiding the subject t and does not think it is a good idea to even talk about it. Any thoughts why he feels this way?

Answer
well you can not make him talk....if he does not wish to talk about it, maybe it is something he is afraid of or has some other issue with. Either you work together and become about to talk about it of you need to get guidance where you can talk and learn how to talk about this issue.

Attend munches and gain some like minded friends, where he can see others that do this and has a place to talk with others to learn and grow. It will also give you a place to meet with others and  to grow in the lifestyle.

I wish you luck in the journey you are on., be safe and take it slow.  I hope he will open up and talk with you on the subject.

Thank you for the question.

awhitecloud  

BDSM

awhitecloud